All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Attain collecting and/or processing their personal data.
- All Employees of For Better Health who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
- Data Protection Officer: Ahmed Chekairi
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here:
- +44 203 904 4754
- +212 700 71 99 91
- By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for For Better Health to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting For Better Health’s Data Protection Officer via email on email@example.com and following the Withdrawal of Consent Procedure.
- For Better Health outsources the processing of certain functions and/or information to third parties. When we do outsource the processing of your personal information to third parties or provide your personal information to third-party service providers, we oblige those third parties to protect your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy, with appropriate security and enforceable contractual measures.
- Retention period
- We will keep your personal data for as long as reasonable for the purpose it was provided. We will periodically review our interactions with you and may delete your data if we have not interacted for some time.